Easy Linux from the Source
Calculate Linux is an optimized distribution designed for rapid deployment in corporate environment. It is based on the
Bootable liveCDs are available for all the versions. They can be used to install Calculate Linux on HDD, USB-Flash or USB-HDD.
- Finished client-server solution.
- Quick installation in the enterprise.
- Works in heterogeneous networks.
- Rolling-release model of binary updates.
- Includes "Calculate" utilities to configure, build and install the system.
- The interactive system build allows you to change the distribution and create new ISO images.
- Easy administration.
- Can be installed on a USB-Flash or a USB-HDD with ext4, ext3, ext2, reiserfs, btrfs, xfs, jfs, nilfs2 or fat32 filesystem.
- 100% compatible with Gentoo, but supports binary repository updates.
The version number of the distribution consists of the year and month it was released, starting with 7.6, and the releases interval is 2-3 months. Weekly Stage images with all the latest changes are also available.