Calculate Utilities 3.1.5 released (1 comment)
- Added support for the format diff
- Patches for packages moved into templates with the event ac_install_patch
- The kernel config file and patches moved into templates
- Fixed interaction with udev-197
- Added support for UEFI
- Improved support for grub-2.00
- Added action ac_install_patch (templates used during the compilation of the package)
- Improved and fixed automatic layout options (separately created section "boot" taken out of the LVM)
- Added option - update to install only a new image
- Added support for naming network devices in udev-197
- Faster mounting domain resources
Calculate Utilities 3.1.3 releasedcalculate-core
- Processing "._cfg" Files transferred calculate-lib
- Added execution dispatch-conf to cl-core-setup
- Added method dispatch_conf
- Fixed configure network interfaces
- Fixed a reaction to broken iso images
- Support for udev-197
- Added option "--verbose", "--dispatch-conf", "--templates" for all methods using templates
- Use "._cfg" files to customize the dependent packages
- New functions print(), warning(), error().
- Fixed an error in determining the fully qualified domain name
- Support gdm-2
Changes & Fixescalculate-install 3.1.2
- Fixed install and configure nvidia-drivers
- Added variable os_install_net_status, containing ip address when
static network interface configuration, off - when off, dhcp for DHCP configuration
- Parameter - ip renamed - iface and is indicated as follows:
--iface eth0:dhcp- to configure for dhcp
--iface eth0:off- to disable the interface
--iface eth0:192.168.1.5:24- for static networking
- Fixed transfer DNS settings
- An error occurred during the application templates (unknown
variable, function, etc.) does not interrupt the system configuration, now a warning
- Fixed a system check on the problem packages
- Fixed installation script generation Nvidia drivers
- Fixed build with utilities 3.1, support for a new 'world' file
- Fixed cl-kernel
- Added option "--keep-tree" to store Portage in the iso image
Changes & Fixes¶
- no more shutdown via ACPI with the power button for CLD,CLDX and CLDG
- fixed kernel detection for
- fixed the script for link creation in the root of a 'build' system
- variables added:
ac_install_patchto apply templates at compilation time,
ac_install_unmergefor templates to handle removals
- templates are no longer applied per package
on/offvalues attributed to event variables
- better usage of flag variables in the command line
calculate-coredaemon now starts correctly
- no more memory leaks
- fixed the
- when called,
cl-core-setupchecks for files not matching packages and fixes them if needed
- empty tables viewed correctly
- ._cfg files supported
- less information passed when the help page is generated
- unused options removed from the brief view
- user profile reconfigured whenever a package is installed
- system reconfigured whenever a package is removed
- changed location for some configuration files
- password fields for two types of passwords: to be confirmed or not
- extended syntax for setting table variables
- commands added for viewing and modifying variables
- for showing progress bars, pyside replaced console programs
- it is now possible to run console commands with GUI progress viewing and GUI notifications
- variables from different modules can be used (either as
.calculate_directoryfile can be commented
- default screen resolutions fixed
belong()function renamed to
worldformat added for generating the
- the slot can be specified for the
calculate.envfrom the system profile
runfunction added, the
- clt templates detected from the
'protected'added, to protect the file from deletion
pkgfunctions need that the category be specified
- template handling fixed, for cases when it does not fulfill the condition
- variable for laptop detection fixed
- variables containing an empty list fixed for templates
- update of LVM info fixed
- for templates to run faster, non-informative progress bars were removed
- this is a new utility for world update and system revision
ac_update_syncupdates the world file and handles the system revision
- numerous variables fixed
- Portage files unpacking automatically on the first boot from HDD
- VMware session fixed
- install from HDD to HDD fixed
- fixed templates for using the new kernel in builder mode
- NTFS remounting added
- update of LVM partitions fixed; they will be detected, too, when running
calculate-client & calculate-desktop
- utilities for configuring user sessions and synchronizing profiles with the server now use templates v3.1
ac_client_undomainadded for the client removal event
ac_desktop_installdeleted, relevant templates moved to
- Fixed overlay templates when you install.
- Fixed using a template with a patch on the file in utf-8 encoding.
- Fixed an infinite computation in variable.
- Fixed the pkg() function.
- Fixed loading on PXE.
- Fixed using NTFS.
- Faster installation of proprietary video drivers on first boot.
- Corrected the definition X user session.
- Use cl-setup-system instead of the outdated cl-template.
- Fixed use of /dev/urandom.
- Fixed using themes 12.0.
- Fixed setting grub2 installation kernel.
- Added cleaning portage.
- Fixed downloading proprietary drivers.
- Added automatic creation of the script for the installation of proprietary video drivers.
- Fixed assembly of stage.
- Added cleaning Portage.
- Fixed definition distributions for grub2.
- Fixed loading pxe.
- Added script unpacking portage and overlay.
- Fixed the default program for viewing images (CLDG, CLDX).
- Fixed a quick exit from the XFCE session by Ctrl + Alt + Shift + Del.
- Fixed buffer exchange in XFCE.
- Fixed opening attachments in emails.
- Changed the icon theme in the mail client.
- Fixed creation of archives of thunar.
- Autostart pidgin for a domain user.
- Fixed an exception for nvidia prelink.
- Various settings pidgin and claws-mail.
- Fonts for console.
- Fixed sorting of contacts in pidgin for domain users.
- Fixed the order to start the service hostname and network settings.
- Fixed using LVM volumes.
- Passing the root password has been modified.
- Installation on LVM has been fixed.
- GRUB2 settings have been fixed.
- Clt templates are now overlaid correctly.
- D-Bus now autostarts as it should.
- No more lags when installing packages.
Released a stable version of utilities.
Calculate Utilities 3.0.0 consists of the following packages:
- Added the creation of symbolic links to the methods.
- Bootstrap displays information on creating certificates.
- The list of methods sorted in alphabetical order.
- Specifying an element that contains a list of valid values is no longer case sensitive.
- Modified method of viewing the certificates available certificates are displayed in the form of interactive tables.
- Check all the parameters is carried out prior to display information about the parameters.
- Request the password is to display information about the prior parameters.
- Added cancel button to the methods (the first step for methods with multiple steps).
- In a preliminary mapping information about the parameters values have been removed "auto".
- Added icons.
- The list of methods sorted in alphabetical order.
- Request password is to display information about the prior parameters.
- Added ability to specify groups of users during the installation of the system.
- The field of the root password of the user table made.
- Fixed a grammatical error in the messages.
- Added ability to specify a template group (--locate) when configuring the system.
- Fixed the choice of language when setting up the locale (cl-setup-locale).
Bug fix release.
- Fixed network configuration at boot time via PXE.
- Fixed tracking of changes in the parameters of disks.
- Added progress bar during installation mode builder.
- Fixed transfer of mount points when installed in builder mode.
- Fixed installation of boot is loaded with builder mode.
- Removed boot prescription for reconfiguring the system.
- The loader is prescribed only when the load is set.
- Fix detect default MBR for hard drive installation
- Fixed adding the server name in the file matching addresses and server names.
- Fixed the cleaning session.
- Added the '--force' to start the process without any problems.
- Go to the next step and start the method by pressing the Return (Enter).
- Fixed file cleaning session, after the close of the session.
- Fixed translations.
- Added a method to adjust the package (replacing cl-template --merge, and cl-update-config of the utilities 2.2) to automatically configure a package during installation.
- Removed test modules.
- Added a new view of available methods '-list-methods'.
- Added use of symbolic links.
- Added the `--force` for the local launch of the process without any problems.
- Fixed translations.
- Fixed bugs.
- Added ability to customize the basic package in the specified path, readjusting the dependent packages in the system.
- Fixed the order of test variables.
- Variables 'cl_merges', 'cl_autoupdate_set' read from calculate2.env, if they are not in calculate3.env.
- Fixed the header parameter merge.
- Fixed detect chroot status.
Also available in: Atom